Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm back!

So, I've taken a bit of a hiatus on this blog.  I apologize.  I mostly started this blog to document my couponing, but after having a baby I had to cut some things from my life and couponing was one of them.  Now, that doesn't mean that I've stopped being frugal, just that I've stopped reading couponing blogs and cutting coupons every week and rushing to Walgreens to get a bottle of free nasal spray that I'll never use.  I think my timing was quite unfortunate.  I stopped couponing just after I moved within walking distance of a Walgreens.  Alas.

However, I decided recently that this blog need not be solely about couponing.  Rather, it can be about frugal living in general.  I have been reading frugality blogs recently and have been loving them.  BJ and I have been living quite frugally for some time now.  I've had several people ask me how I do various things that I do, so I've decided to turn back to this blog.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment